random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2013/11/03

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST - Defect in Perfection

title : Defect in Perfection
artist: NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST
lyrics: 尋
music : Cazqui
source: rocklyric

Wow!!
Do you know how many times
we have been going out since I met?
Your beauty hasn't ever lost greatly,
and still keeps diamonds in your eyes.

Once you take a walk,
your hair swinging through the air.
It's like a silky rain.
I'm proud to have you because you're the
most beautiful lady I've ever met.

This is a pain...this pain kills me.

Ouch!!
But I can't stand your smelly breath.
How could you become like this?
Don't you know you smell like rotten dog food?
Is your stomach made of garlic?
Filthy garlic.

The worst thing I hate is sleeping with you to make out.
You kiss me deeply first.
It makes me now...FUCKING DEAD!!
The only thing I want from you is...Please brush your teeth.

Don't ask me to use birth control.
That's not what I worry about.
The primary thing what we should is
"Should we take a breath?"
Don't say the dirty words to me,
cuz you're already stink.
This is killing me...this is how I fell.
This is how I feel now.
The only thing I want from you is so...

My only wish to you is to watch yourself.
My only wish to you is brush your teeth.
Garlic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ