random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2011/03/25

Tokyo Jihen - tengoku e youkoso

title : 天国へようこそ
         tengoku e youkoso
artist: 東京事変
lyrics: 椎名林檎
music : 椎名林檎
source: J-Lyric

There's only one truth if you say still I'm dreaming
You're acting in a play you call your life
The sketch of flowers on paper - Can you smell them?
Well, I would rather bloom for eternity

Don't talk to me
I'm gonna suck and drink your life right from you
No life in me
I've got no time for changeless things and useless things

Which one's the real face of the sky, day or night?
How do you think? Uh...I suppose it's both
It's contradicting the nature of existence
It's somewhere I must go without delay

Good bye my sunshine
Good bye my darkest days
Cause I have just wasted my life away
I'm more dead than alive

Hello
I'm gonna suck and drink your life right from you
Don't come near me
Now it is time to recognize when you've crossed the bar
I am dead

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ