random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2011/03/26

Tokyo Jihen - karada

title : 体
         karada
artist: 東京事変
lyrics: 椎名林檎
music : 浮雲
kanji : Uta-Net/peffy
romaji: peffy

I've got the time for more than talking
The sound of your voice is drawing me in
You say you got my groove I turn you on
Show me it's true till the day is gone

There's stram tonight
The heat is right
Shall we check it out

Come closer dear
It's warmer in here
But you know that well

I'll do anything to help you on
To hear you cry out a song

I've got the time for more than talking
My hands want to glide across your body
You put me in the mood let's work this groove
I feel my skin melting away on you

You'll do everything to help me on
To hear me cry out so long

I've got the time for more than talking
My tongue wants a taste of what you're fixing me
If you send me up high I won't come down
My heat is rising I want all of you now

I've got the time for more than talking

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ