random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2011/02/18

the pillows - Xavier

title : Xavier
artist: the pillows
lyrics: Sawao Yamanaka
music : Sawao Yamanaka
source: J-Lyric

I can not fly an airplane
I sighted out my misfortune
Because I'm mad about sky
But I'm just like a creeper

Not only I but she loves looking muddy sky
We saw lots of migrants

I'm just awake from sleep
Anyway, I will release the chains
And I became daydreamer

I can not please everybody
She is the only girl that I know in this broad star
She mustbe beauty oddball

She told me that I stay here became I feel safe with you
She must be sunny oddball

I'm just awake from sleep
Anyway, I will release the chains tear the chains
And I became daydreamer
I'm just awake from night dream

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ